Visual Basic Client Project: International Hotel Technologies
IHT market "ROOMS ON LINE" software for Hotels.
The Application provides a Wireless Broadband Internet interface to any Property Management System for automated billing of a guest account.
Programming Project Period:
December 2006 to December 2008
Programming Job Description:
Microsoft Visual Basic Programmer.
ASP.Net and Visual Basic Programmer.
Created a Website called Spycheck, using Visual Basic and ASP.Net. to checks for Malware, Adware and Spyware on the Client's PC.
- Created a Database for the Process Information on the Website Server
- Created a DLL to extract active processes on any Windows Operating System.
- Created a new Website using ASP.Net.
- Extracted the Client's Browser version and the O/S Platform from the Website.
- Overcame all Microsoft security hurdles with downloading the DLL by using the IObjectSafety interface and digital signing from Thawte.
- Upgraded the Website presentation to allow the product to be marketed to banks.
- Created a Visual Basic program to extract Malware Process details from Internet Websites, and store the information to a Database.
- Investigation into the technical aspects of creating an anti-phishing database and an Outlook COM Object Add-in to intercept new Email.
- Analysis of using an Outlook OTM file with Visual Basic Macros versus a Com Object Add-in.