I have created numerous Microsoft Access databases, SQL Server Databases and Microsoft Visual Basic systems for clients.
Optimising administration systems is my speciality.
I have extending the useful life of many an Access Database system, avoiding the effort and cost of an SQL Server upgrade.
I am experienced in creating software solutions that are cost effective and user-friendly.
My software programming methodology includes libraries of tried and tested re-usable Procedures that shorten Software Development times and reduce costs.
Software Development: Experience and Skills
Software Development Experience
- 25 years as a software developer, in the analysis, design, customisation and implementation of software projects
- 20 years in Tuning and Optimising computer systems
- 15 years as a Visual Basic Programmer
- 15 years as a Microsoft Access Programmer
- 10 years as a Website Designer and Programmer
- Programming Languages – Microsoft Visual Basic.Net (VB.Net), Microsoft Visual Basic 6 (VB6), Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Microsoft Office Programming – Word, Outlook, Excel, Access
- Databases – Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Access
- Software – ADO and ADO.Net, Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), SQL Server Reporting
- Website design & SEO – Microsoft ASP.Net, HtmlAgilityPack, HTML, CSS
A Client reference: Montse Wallace – CMS IT
Neville Silverman always treats all requests with the utmost attention and delivers excellent quality of work.
Our client has been very happy with the improvements being made to what was an old Access database system.
Finally with the help of Neville it is becoming a very good workable database system.
More Client Testimonials