Business Process Automation
I offer consulting services and software Programming using the industry standard tools of Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Microsoft Visual Basic (VBA, VB6 and VB.Net).
I automate Microsoft Office Word, Outlook and Excel for improved functionality. Develop new Database applications or enhance and optimise existing systems.
Business Process Automation – Analyse, Design, Create
- Evaluate and Develop any Business application
- Evaluate and Develop any Visual Basic.Net (VB.Net) project
- Debug and Optimise existing Microsoft software systems
- Analyse, design and create Microsoft Access Database applications
- Analyse, design and create SQL Server Database applications
- Re-engineer Microsoft Visual Basic and Microsoft Access applications
- Conversion of Access 97 or Access 2003 to Access 2013 or Access 2016
- Conversion of Visual Basic 6 (VB6) to Visual Basic.Net (VB.Net)
Project Programming and consulting Rates
I charge for each project on an hourly basis, and bill weekly. There are different rates for specialised consulting advice. The rate charged will be supplied on request.
Project Cost Estimation Quotations
Where a cost estimate is quoted, it will be based on the information supplied. Any additional complexity or increase in the scope of the project will affect the eventual cost.
Fixed Price Quotations: Defining the project Scope
Fixed price quotations require a well-defined scope and structure – see Defining the Scope of a Project. This will be the blueprint for the project – it enables the scope to be defined, a price to be set and client expectations to be met.
A Client reference: Stephen Charlesworth – Gray Eisdell Timms
I have been able to rely on Neville to work with minimal supervision and direction including times when the project scope was loosely defined.
He has an ability to get the job done and deliver projects on time.
More Client Testimonials