Neville Silverman: Programming Experience
I have created numerous Microsoft Access databases, SQL Server Databases and Microsoft Visual Basic systems for clients.
Optimising administration systems is my speciality.
I have extending the useful life of many an Access Database system, avoiding the effort and cost of an SQL Server upgrade.
I am experienced in creating software solutions that are cost effective and user-friendly.
My software programming methodology includes libraries of tried and tested re-usable Procedures that shorten Software Development times and reduce costs.
Software Development: Experience and Skills
Software Development Experience
- 25 years as a software developer, in the analysis, design, customisation and implementation of software projects
- 20 years in Tuning and Optimising computer systems
- 15 years as a Visual Basic Programmer
- 15 years as a Microsoft Access Programmer
- 10 years as a Website Designer and Programmer
Software Development and Programming Skills
- Languages – Microsoft Visual Basic.Net (VB.Net), ASP.Net, Microsoft Visual Basic 6 (VB6), Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Microsoft Office Programming – Word, Outlook, Excel and Microsoft Access
- Databases – Microsoft SQL Server Database and Microsoft Access Database
- Software – ADO and ADO.Net database access, ASP.NET, SQL Server Reporting
- Operating Systems – Microsoft Windows
Software Design and Programming Courses
- Database – Design, Performance Tuning, Structured Analysis
- Project Management
- Microsoft Visual Basic 6 – Fundamentals, Development, Enterprise Development
- Programming with Microsoft Visual Basic.Net and ADO.Net
- Web Site Development using HTML5, CSS3, ASP.Net and Visual Basic.Net
- Microsoft Access – Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- Visual Basic for Applications Programming (VBA)
A Client reference: Montse Wallace – CMS IT
Neville always treats all requests with the utmost attention and delivers excellent quality of work.
Our client has been very happy with the improvements being made to what was an old Access database system.
Finally with the help of Neville it is becoming a very good workable database system.
More Client Testimonials